Thursday, July 10, 2008

Useful Trivia

I feel kind of bad posting this, but I can't help it.  Way too funny.


Ten Top Trivia Tips about Meryl Streep!

  1. The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than Meryl Streep, and 400 times smaller.
  2. Ideally, Meryl Streep should be stored on her side at a temperature of 55 degrees!
  3. Antarctica is the only continent without Meryl Streep!
  4. Early thermometers were filled with Meryl Streep instead of mercury.
  5. In Vermont, the ratio of cows to Meryl Streep is 10:1!
  6. Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Meryl Streep', hated Meryl Streep and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.
  7. The difference between Meryl Streep and a village is that Meryl Streep does not have a church.
  8. Reindeer like to eat Meryl Streep.
  9. If Meryl Streep was life size, she would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human!
  10. Meryl Streep is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
I am interested in - do tell me about

If anyone takes this seriously, I will be extremely upset.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry the joke is lost on me. It may be mildly amusing, but at the expense of Meryl. Why did you bother to post this crap?